We Are Your Colour Authority
We are so excited to see you. We have a new list of Protocols to help keep everyone safe. You will also receive a health screening questionnaire approx. 1 hour before your appointment via email. Please fill that out before your appointment.
(Let is know if you don’t receive it and we will provide a paper copy. )
* For your safety-The Salon is being thoroughly wiped down and sanitized at the beginning and end of each work day. Each station, shampoo bowl and chair will be fully sanitized before every client.
* Only one person per stylist is allowed in the salon, so please don’t bring anyone with you.
* This also means that there will not be a waiting area. Plan to wait in your car. Text your stylist upon arrival and we will let you know when you can come in.
* Masks are required for Stylist and Clients. Please bring one with you. (Mask that attaches around the ears.) we recommend disposable for your color services to protect your favorite mask from staining.
* Sanitizing your hands upon entering is a requirement. (Hand sanitizer is provided as you enter and available throughout the salon. We also have 3 sinks available for hand washing.)
* Capes to cover you during your service are available but no Changing gowns at this time. We encourage you to bring something from home to change into to protect your good clothing for chemical services. (The salon or your stylist can not be responsible for damaged clothing. ) Please bring a large bag to store all your personal items.
* We cannot pre- shampoo for haircuts and color services at this time. Please come to your appointment with clean, dry hair.
* Beverages can not be served during this time.
* We might need a little extra information from you as far as your address and current phone number due to regulations for contact tracing.
We know you’ll love it!
When you come to the Colour Authority our experts will do it right!